Below are some links that can help you save on your healthcare or better understand the healthcare you have:
- The Medicare and You Handbook is the official US government Handbook. This is the 2021 version
- Welcome to Medicare is a checklist published by the government to get you started.
- Talk to someone- an option for live chat or a phone number with a list of plan resources by state.
- Your Medicare Ri
- Medicare and the Health Insurance Marketplace explains the relationship between Medicare and the Marketplace
- To set up a free online account with social security (to request a replacement card social security or Medicare)
- Who Do I Contact-Social Security or Medicare? A checklist of life situations and contact resources for each.